Blessed art thou among women
Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
WHY is she blessed?
Because she believed. She hear the word of God and keep it.
Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Luke 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Why Mary is not a mother of God?
- Mother always have higher authority than the child, while Jesus have higher authority. No one have higher authority than Jesus.
- To be a mother of God, one must preexist Before God exist!
- Jesus is Alfa and Omega, eternally preexist before time. No one ever exist before Him! Thus God do not have a mother.
- That’s why Jesus Never, not even Once, call Mary as mother.
- Mother of God would mean she is also mother of the Trinity God, Heavenly Father, Jesus and Holy Ghost, which she is not.
Mary was the mother of Jesus Only while he was born as a human. When Jesus as a human died, thus died the son of Mary.
When Jesus risen from the dead, He is Mary’s God and Savior!
Thus, calling Mary as the mother of God is abomination, blasphemy, heresy!