John Calvin and his blind followers accused that God only loves and saves the elected elites and never bought the reprobates.
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Jesus has bought them, yet they still deny, reject, *resist* God’s grace and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Comparing God’s nature and moral aspect of the followers from atheism, muslim, calvinism to biblical God.
The true God’s nature and how it affect moral of their followers.
Does God love only the elected elites or everyone?
Does God the author of all lies and sins?
Is salvation available only for elected elites or for everyone?
Was hell created for human?
Click Download Comparison of God’s Nature
Click to view online Comparison of God’s Natures
Facts from out of 19 verses about election from the greek word Eklegomai (g1586) or 23 verses from Eklektos (g1588)
- There is not even one single verse tell us directly or indirectly or even have any indication at all that the election is unconditional
- There is not even one single verse tell us directly or indirectly or even have any indication at all that the election is permanent and can not fell away
- There are many clear warning on rejection (g114) and apostasy (g868)
- Jesus elect 12 apostles, including Judas
- Judas is elected directly by Christ
- Judas fell away from the true faith
- Christ is the only one truely elected by God
- Election is conditional, elected in Christ
- All of us elected if and only if we are in Christ
- We stay elected, preserved, if and only if we stay in Christ
Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Adam: it wasn’t my fault. Eve, she gave me…
Eve: it wasn’t my fault. Devil, the serpent beguiled me…
Devil: it wasn’t my fault. God already predestined everything…
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Contrary with Calvinism teaching that God is Only Savior for those that chosen to believe, God’s Word clearly teach that He is the Savior of all men! Not only those that believe!
1Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
Institutes of the Christian Religion
A New Translation, by Henry Beveridge, Esq
Edinburgh: Printed for The Calvin Translation Society, 1845
Book 3, Chapter 23: Refutation of the calumnies by which this doctrine is always unjustly assailed.
This chapter consists of four parts, which refute the principal objections to this doctrine, and the various pleas and exceptions founded on these objections. These are preceded by a refutation of those who hold election but deny reprobation, Section 1. Then follows: